- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Long-term residential
- Smoking permitted in designated area
- Transitional housing or halfway house
- Adult women
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian gay bisexual or transgender (LGBT)
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
Areas of Specialization
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
- Anger management
- Brief intervention approach
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Group counseling offered
- Individual counseling offered
- Motivational interviewing
- Relapse Prevention
Caspar Inc located at 11 Russell Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts provides local drug and alcohol treatment programs for those struggling with substance abuse. Caspar Inc provides Smoking permitted in designated area, Transitional housing or halfway house for those struggling with drug and alcohol abuse. Other addiction treatment options include Long-term residential, Residential that help those struggling with drug and alcohol addiction to get the effective treatment that they need.
For those that are seeking affordable drug rehab in Cambridge, Massachusetts, then entering addiction treatment at Caspar Inc is the right choice. Caspar Inc generally accepts struggling addicts of most age groups, i.e. Adult women, Seniors or older adults to enroll in their available addiction rehabilitation programs.
Caspar Inc also takes commonly accepted insurances, i.e. Most Insurances, and certain types of payment such as: American Express, Cash or self-payment, Check, Federal or any government funding for substance abuse programs, Mastercard, Payment assistance (check with facility for details), Private health insurance, Visa. Caspar Inc can be contacted through their website at www.baycove.org.
4.0 1 year ago
Amazing women's and infants program. Awesome, awesome, awesome staff👍
5.0 1 year ago
Absolutely nothing like jail. A great place to build a foundation in recovery.